The MediPlanner is a medical record keeper and planning tool designed to help medically complex patients and caregivers manage their care.
Tool) is a guided art journal designed for kids living with a rare disease or chronic illness diagnosis. Already in use in childlife departments across US hospitals, The Doodle Diary encourages kids to explore how they feel and opens the door to discussing their feelings with parents and caregivers.
- 18 month calendar runs June 2022 to December 2023
- Feelings Identification – Helps your child identify the different emotions they may be feeling in relation to their diagnosis or daily life.
- Guided prompts – Not sure what to doodle about? A list of handy prompts is included to spark creativity and discussion.
- Parent Notes section – Keep reflections and notes handy with the parent notes section.
- A4 size (8.5×11 inches)
- Laminate cover
- Spiral Bound Lay-Flat Design
- 92 pages
- Printed on bright white paper
*A portion of all proceeds benefits ALGSA.
No reviews yet.